CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

okay. no more work at mambo... hrrm. gonna miss it. and the people i knew at wisma..

i left the house today not wearing my gucci ring.. felt damn weird cos i've been wearing it since the start of this year. anyway... i went home to get it.. and missed my bus. shucks.

i bought a pair of levis 577 today. usual price was 139.5.. but i got it at about hundred bucks.. and i altered it so that its like pedal pusher kinda length? and yar.. i gave it to my mom.. see im being a nice daughter.

anyway today my sister called me to scold me about buying 6 pairs of shoes and yet another pair of jeans again.. and she said she may just cancel the bali trip. hope she doesnt.. i heard there is quite alot of things to buy in bali!!!

im feeling kinda sad. its like reunion dinner for everyone tonight and how many people am i having it with? 3. my parents and my eldest brother.. my sis is going to her in law's place this year.. and danny.. well....... ah. miss him. alottttt. those short little emails really mean alot to me.

ugh. tomorrow is gonna be a boring day....... dreading it. deciding what to wear now.. hrrm. go get the levis cd. the one they're giving away with every pair of 501s you buy.. its damn nice..

okay. the house phone just rang and i ALMOST went like.. "mambo.." thats how i USED to answer the phone.. haha..

well..... time to pack my room and my wardrobe.. and rearrange the room so that i could buy a shoe rack and put it somewhere..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home